powered by Inspire Diagnostics
We are committed to supporting our families, school districts, businesses, and various medical clinics by providing efficient and reliable COVID testing so that we can provide a safe environment for all.
Convenient and Accurate
Convenient testing delivery, accurate self-swab test kits, and timely reporting make the DTLA Benefits Powered by Inspire Diagnostics program the easiest and most effective way for education administrators to bring COVID-19 testing to their academic communities.
Testing is easy, quick, and reliable! We provide a comfortable and accurate testing experience and will assist you every step of the way.
All that is offered includes:
- A portfolio of the latest COVID-19 tests including molecular tests supported by high throughput, CLIA certified labs and rapid point of care tests.
- An end-to-end data platform that securely manages testing logistics and results reporting.
- Convenient program management and local, on-site delivery of testing services.
Keeping Our Schools, Businesses and Communities Safe
DTLA Benefits Powered by Inspire Diagnostics provides a reliable and efficient way to ensure a safe return to campus this spring.
- 24-Hour Results: 99% accurate results in less than 24 hours.
- Concierge Services: Supporting you with registration, testing, results and more!
- Portals to View Results: Stay up to date with results.
- Site Testing: We come to you!
DTLA Benefits Powered by Inspire Diagnostics offers a technology-driven COVID-19 testing solution that allows employers to identify, control and mitigate the risk of workplace transmissions.
Currently, DTLA Benefits Powered by Inspire Diagnostics delivers on-site testing solutions at workplaces across the country – giving employers the confidence they need to bring people back to a physical location. An end-to-end data platform designed with integrated workflows for easy test delivery and active workplace health monitoring helps protect your organization. With personal consent and HIPAA-compliant authorizations in place, test results can be provided only to the employee or integrated into the employer’s workforce health protocols.
Need to give us a call?
We’re here to help.